Taking a look at the new iPad side-by-side with the iPad 2 it would be tough to distinguish them apart. That all changes when you turn both devices on.
The new iPad’s Retina Display shines and makes the iPad 2 display look almost blurry. And that’s too bad because the iPad 2 display is really nice.
So in this quick video I go over the physical differences between the new iPad and the iPad 2. If you’re watching this on a mobile device, the white iPad is the new iPad while the black iPad is the iPad 2.
Here is a quick point form look at the most noticeable differences between both iPads.
Starting with the new iPad:
– Retina display 2048 x 1536 (264 ppi)
- 5MP iSight rear camera (1080p video recording @ 30fps with video stabilization)
- Depth: 9.4mm
- Weight: (WiFi – 1.44 pounds 4G – 1.46 pounds)
Here are the specifications for the iPad 2:
- 1024 x 768 resolution display (132 ppi)
- HD 720p video recording rear camera (30fps)
- Depth: 8.8mm
- Weight (WiFi – 1.33 pounds 3G – 1.35 pounds)
As you can see, the differences are ‘minimal’ on paper, but when you see them in person, it’s a completely different story. How are you liking your new iPad so far?
**Want the BEST new iPad protection? Order your invisibleSHIELD by ZAGG, the strongest protection for your new iPad backed by a 30 day money back guarantee, lifetime replacement warranty, and FREE shipping! Use coupon code 'iphoneinca' for 20% off your purchase! Order today!**
Posted under: Videos