Effective this week, Virgin Mobile, subsidiary brand of Bell Mobility, has re-launched their Tablet Flexi-Data plans for iPad.
The new non-contract data offers are postpaid offers with flex data (activate by calling Virgin Mobile):
- $20/month Flex Data: Up to 500MB (if data exceeds 500MB, the customer is automatically moved to $35/month)
- $35/month Flex Data: 501MB up to 5GB
- If data usage exceeds 5GB, the session will be temporarily interrupted and a message will appear on the tablet screen users know they have hit their limit. Users can then choose to end their session or continue by purchasing an additional 1 GB of data for $15.
- U.S. data roaming and/or tethering is $3/MB on a pay-per-use basis
- This plan is only available on a month-to-month term
- This plan is NOT available on 3-year Term or the Virgin Mobile SuperTab
- There is no one-time $35 activation fee with this plan
**Want the BEST new iPad protection? Order your invisibleSHIELD by ZAGG, the strongest protection for your new iPad backed by a 30 day money back guarantee, lifetime replacement warranty, and FREE shipping! Use coupon code 'iphoneinca' for 20% off your purchase! Order today!**
Posted under: Uncategorized