The iPad is here. Yes, that’s right. Today is the day the internet will partially explode due to limitless unboxing photos and user reviews of the iPad. So far, iPad experiences have been extremely positive. With so much to talk about, this post will contain some miscellaneous iPad articles that you will find interesting.
The Apple PR machine is in overdrive right now. iPad on the web. iPad on TV. It’s everywhere. Everybody wants an iPad. For those that are saying they don’t “want” an iPad, don’t worry–your time will come.
Let’s get on to the news!
- iEvolution – Live footage from the Southcenter Apple Store launch in Seattle, WA
- Andy Ihnatko’s blog post on iPad “multitasking”
- Smiles HD is FREE today only in time for the iPad launch. Download it while you can!
- When Will Apple – iPad launch in Miami
- Engadget iPad review
- MacStories – iPad launch impressions
- iPad has same radio as iPhone/iPod Touch
- Consumer Reports mentions iPad charging issues
For those who have iPads, what are your initial impressions of the device? Does it match the hype?
**Want the BEST new iPad protection? Order your invisibleSHIELD by ZAGG, the strongest protection for your new iPad backed by a 30 day money back guarantee, lifetime replacement warranty, and FREE shipping! Use coupon code 'iphoneinca' for 20% off your purchase! Order today!**