One of the major selling points of the iPad is the ability to read books, just like the Amazon Kindle. The advantage the iPad has over the Kindle is that it has a beautiful screen that displays color, versus electronic ink only. Why is this important? When it comes to children’s books, the iPad wins hands down over the Kindle.
Alice for the iPad is essentially Alice in Wonderland but with a twist. This time it’s interactive and very impressive. Check out the app description:
Tilt your iPad to make Alice grow big as a house, or shrink to just six inches tall. Enjoy Alice in Wonderland digitally remastered for the iPad.Throw tarts at the Queen of Hearts – they realistically bounce off her. Witness the Cheshire Cat disappear, and help the Caterpillar smoke his hookah pipe. This wonderful book includes 52 pages and 20 amazing animated scenes. Watch as full screen physics modelling brings illustrations to life.
• 52 incredible digitally-remastered pages
• 20 breathtaking animated scenes that revolutionise the Lewis Carroll classic
• Pictures that move and animate as you tilt your iPad
• A new and beautifully typeset abridged text
• The perfect interactive story for entertaining kids on a car journey
• Amaze adults and children alike with this remarkable new book design
The following video will get your kids pretty excited–this is one cool app:
Alice for iPad costs $8.99, which may seem steep but for the interactive experience it offers, your child will love it (or even you too!).
**Want the BEST new iPad protection? Order your invisibleSHIELD by ZAGG, the strongest protection for your new iPad backed by a 30 day money back guarantee, lifetime replacement warranty, and FREE shipping! Use coupon code 'iphoneinca' for 20% off your purchase! Order today!**