Citing no specific reason, starting today Rogers has relaunched their flexible data plan for iPad. Originally expiring on February 7, 2011, the plan has been extended until September 11, 2011.
While the existing non-contracted Rogers iPad data options remain in-market, the new flex data options provide customers with additional data choices. For reference, the existing iPad data plans are listed below:
- $15/month: 250MB
- $35/month: 5GB
- Exceeding any of the above data plans requires the re-purchase of a new data plan.
The new Rogers non-contract flexible data offer is a postpaid offer with flexible rate data:
- $20.00/month ($21.96 in QC) Flex Data: 500MB (if data exceeds 500MB, the customer is automatically moved to the next data plan at $35)
- $35.00/month ($36.96 in QC) Flex Data: 5GB (if data exceeds 5GB, customer is charged $0.02 cents per additional MB)
- Plan Code: DSPSRA0BI
Note that the Rogers GRRF (province dependent) is added to the above $20 and $35 prices. Also note that these new data plan options are activated by calling Rogers and not on the iPad device.
Eligibility & Restrictions
- Eligible for iPad and Samsung Galaxy tablets only (not available on Rocket stick and embedded laptops, mobile hotspots, Rocket Hub and PC card products)
- Rogers Online Protection anti-virus suite and 3 Rogers email addresses are not available with this plan
- Available for data-only activations.
- Available to both new and existing business and consumer accounts
**Want the BEST new iPad protection? Order your invisibleSHIELD by ZAGG, the strongest protection for your new iPad backed by a 30 day money back guarantee, lifetime replacement warranty, and FREE shipping! Use coupon code 'iphoneinca' for 20% off your purchase! Order today!**