Citing no specific reason, today Rogers has extended their flexible data plans for iPad. Originally expiring on January 7, 2011, the promotion has been extended until February 7, 2011.
While the existing non-contracted Rogers iPad data options remain in-market, the new flex data options provide customers with additional data choices. For reference, the existing iPad data plans are listed below:
- $15/month: 250MB
- $35/month: 5GB
- Exceeding any of the above data plans requires the re-purchase of a new data plan.
The new Rogers non-contract flexible data offers are postpaid offers with flexible rate data:
- $20.00/month ($21.96 in QC) Flex Data: 500MB (if data exceeds 500MB, the customer is automatically moved to the next data plan)
- $35.00/month ($36.96 in QC) Flex Data: 5GB (if data exceeds 5GB, customer is charged $0.02 cents per additional MB)
- Plan Code: DSPSRA0BI
Eligibility & Restrictions
- Eligible for iPad and Samsung Galaxy tablets only (not available on Rocket stick and embedded laptops, mobile hotspots, Rocket Hub and PC card products)
- Rogers Online Protection anti-virus suite and 3 Rogers email addresses are not available with this plan
- Available for data-only activations.
- Available for both new and existing business and consumer accounts
**Want the BEST new iPad protection? Order your invisibleSHIELD by ZAGG, the strongest protection for your new iPad backed by a 30 day money back guarantee, lifetime replacement warranty, and FREE shipping! Use coupon code 'iphoneinca' for 20% off your purchase! Order today!**