Apple has updated its iBooks app to offer a new Nighttime reading theme for those that like to read late night as well as adding a full screen layout. Other improvements with iBooks version 1.5 include an improved set of fonts, a redesigned annotation palette, and new classic covers for public domain books. New font choices include Athelas, Charter, Iowan, and Seravek. Full Screen viewing option is also a welcome addition which simply removes the on-screen graphics making the app appear more like a traditional book.
Here is the iTunes description:
Books 1.5 adds the following new features as well as some stability and performance improvements:
• Nighttime reading theme makes reading books in the dark easier on the eyes.
• Full-screen layout lets you focus on the words without distraction.
• iBooks now features an improved selection of fonts, including Athelas, Charter, Iowan, and Seravek.
• Beautiful new classic covers for public domain books.
• A redesigned annotation palette makes it easier to choose a color for your highlighted text.
Download iBooks 1.5 For iPad Free [Direct Link]
**Want the BEST new iPad protection? Order your invisibleSHIELD by ZAGG, the strongest protection for your new iPad backed by a 30 day money back guarantee, lifetime replacement warranty, and FREE shipping! Use coupon code 'iphoneinca' for 20% off your purchase! Order today!**