Yesterday Apple released an update to the iBooks iPad App. Version 1.1.1 includes a variety of new features and bug improvements. In the early beginnings Canadian iPad users had to wait for iBooks to be released along with the iBookstore. Now that both are up and running, it’s a matter of expanding the selection and lowering the prices of books. It really comes down to publishers to decide what they want to charge for eBooks (click here on how to upload PDF files to your iPad).
What’s New In Version 1.1.1
• Double-tap an image within a book to view it in greater detail.
• Experience books that include audio and video.
• Enjoy substantial performance improvements when reading PDFs.
• Look-up definitions to English words inside books without a specified language.
• Addresses an issue that may have caused some book downloads to not complete.
• Includes many stability and performance improvements.
Kudos to Apple for releasing these constant updates for iPad users. Next up, iOS 4.0 in the Fall, as we’ll finally get to experience multitasking on the iPad. Can’t wait for this!
What books are you currently reading on your iPad?
**Want the BEST new iPad protection? Order your invisibleSHIELD by ZAGG, the strongest protection for your new iPad backed by a 30 day money back guarantee, lifetime replacement warranty, and FREE shipping! Use coupon code 'iphoneinca' for 20% off your purchase! Order today!**