If you’re not using Dropbox yet, you’re missing out on one of the best free online storage services. iPhone users have been using Dropbox for a while now. Now, iPad users can join in on the fun as the Dropbox app is available for download. Here’s the official App description:
Dropbox is the easiest way to sync and share your files online and across computers.
- Access your Dropbox on the go.
- View documents, spreadsheets, presentations, videos, and photos.
- Export files to other iPad apps.
- “Favorite” files to download them for fast, offline viewing.
- Use your iPhone camera to take photos and videos and save them directly to your Dropbox.
- Share and send files via email, text message, or copy and paste links to use in another app.
- Swipe your way through photo galleries
With Dropbox, any files synced to your account will be accessible on the iPad. This is a fast way to share photos, videos, work documents and more from your computer to the iPad. What’s even cooler is that Dropbox rewards you with even more free storage when you tell your friends.
Click here to download Dropbox for the iPad.
**Want the BEST new iPad protection? Order your invisibleSHIELD by ZAGG, the strongest protection for your new iPad backed by a 30 day money back guarantee, lifetime replacement warranty, and FREE shipping! Use coupon code 'iphoneinca' for 20% off your purchase! Order today!**