This morning Apple released iOS 3.2.1 (8A306) for iPad WiFi and iPad WiFi + 3G. This is a minor update to the iOS 3.2.
The iPad 3.2.1 update address numerous concerns including the WiFi connectivity issue that many early adopters were experiencing.
Below are the updates in firmware 3.2.1:
This update contains bug fixes and improvements, including the following:
- Improved Wi-Fi connectivity
- Fixed an issue that could prevent copy and paste of single-page PDF attachments in Mail
- Addressed an issue that could cause video playback to freeze
- Improved reliability of video-out when using iPad Dock Connector to VGA Adapter
- Added Bing as an option for Safari’s search field
iOS 3.2.1 is available now in iTunes.
Remember, if your iPad is jailbroken or you are thinking about jailbreaking your iPad, you should not immediately update to 3.2.1, as you may lose the ability to jailbreak.
Manual Download link: iPad – 3.2.1:
**Want the BEST new iPad protection? Order your invisibleSHIELD by ZAGG, the strongest protection for your new iPad backed by a 30 day money back guarantee, lifetime replacement warranty, and FREE shipping! Use coupon code 'iphoneinca' for 20% off your purchase! Order today!**