With the iPad 2 launching in Canada tomorrow at 5PM local time, and online at 1AM PDT, Apple has posted the iPad 2 purchasing page and related accessories to the Canadian online store. While we can’t actually buy anything iPad 2 related yet, the page is ready to go.
We already know pricing for the iPad 2, which is $30 less across all models as compared to the 2010 iPad, but $20 more than iPad 2 models in the USA. Now Apple has also posted accessories and related prices.
- 16 GB WiFi: $519 (CAN); $499 (USD)
- 32 GB WiFi: $619 (CAN); $599 (USD)
- 64 GB WiFi: $719 (CAN); $699 (USD)
- 16 GB WiFi + 3G: $649 (CAN); $629 (USD)
- 32 GB WiFi + 3G: $749 (CAN); $729 (USD)
- 64 GB WiFi + 3G: $849 (CAN); $829 (USD)
iPad 2 Accessories
- The polyurethane Smart Cover will cost $45CDN, which is $6 more than the US price, but is the same price as the 2010 Apple iPad case.
- The leather Smart Cover is $79CDN, which is a $10 increase as compared to the $69USD leather Smart Cover.
- The Digital AV Adapter for iPad is $45CDN, which is a $6 price increase from the US price.
- AppleCare for iPad is now $79CDN, which is a $30 price drop from the 2010 iPad. AppleCare for iPad in the US is $79USD.
- The new iPad 2 dock, which oddly enough does not seem to have hit US stores yet, will cost $35CDN. This is also a $6 price increase but is on-par with what the 2010 iPad dock cost in Canada.
- Note: If you’re looking for the new iPad 2 dock, US stores (including Canada) will still be pushing the 2010 iPad dock until inventory arrives. So be aware of what you’re buying.
**Want the BEST new iPad protection? Order your invisibleSHIELD by ZAGG, the strongest protection for your new iPad backed by a 30 day money back guarantee, lifetime replacement warranty, and FREE shipping! Use coupon code 'iphoneinca' for 20% off your purchase! Order today!**