Earlier this evening, Apple began to update some of its international online stores to begin accepting preorders for the iPad WiFi and iPad WiFi + 3G.
Apple has announced that preorders would go live on May 10, 2010 for an international launch date of May 28, 2010. While the preorders have gone live early for some countries, not all have the access yet, such as Japan and Canada.
The countries that are able to preorder the iPad WiFi and iPad 3G + WiFi through Apple’s online store include Germany, Australia, Spain, Italy, France, the UK, and Switzerland. Japan and Canada have not gone live yet, but definitely will starting May 10, 2010.
Also note that just as with the U.S. launch, preorders of the iPad are limited to two per customer.
Worldwide pricing for the iPad models are as follows:
- 16GB: €479 Europe, £429 U.K., $549 Canada, $629 Australia
- 32GB: €579 Europe, £499 U.K., $649 Canada, $759 Australia
- 64GB: €679 Europe, £599 U.K., $749 Canada, $879 Australia
iPad Wi-Fi + 3G
- 16GB: €579 Europe, £529 U.K., $679 Canada, $799 Australia
- 32GB: €679 Europe, £599 U.K., $779 Canada, $928 Australia
- 64GB: €779 Europe, £699 U.K., $879 Canada, $1,049 Australia
**Want the BEST new iPad protection? Order your invisibleSHIELD by ZAGG, the strongest protection for your new iPad backed by a 30 day money back guarantee, lifetime replacement warranty, and FREE shipping! Use coupon code 'iphoneinca' for 20% off your purchase! Order today!**
Posted under: iPad News