In March, Square Enix released Final Fantasy III for iPhone which has now been followed up by releasing Final Fantasy III for iPad! I’m a huge fan of Final Fantasy on the consoles and I’ve been looking forward to the iPad version.
FFIII for iPad promises new and improved 3D visuals and story sequences, quicker browsing through bestiary and other records, and new visual designs for Job Mastery cards. The user interface has also seen improvements to take advantage of the larger iPad screen.
- New and improved 3D visuals and story sequences exclusive to the iPad
- Smooth, intuitive touch-panel controls, as seen in Square Enix’s iPhone RPGs
- Quicker browsing through the monster bestiary and other game records
- New visual designs for the Job Mastery Cards
- User interface optimized for iPad play
For those not keeping track, the iOS version of Final Fantasy III is an enhanced port of the 2006 Nintendo DS title. The game is now available for iPad in the App Store for $16.99.
**Want the BEST new iPad protection? Order your invisibleSHIELD by ZAGG, the strongest protection for your new iPad backed by a 30 day money back guarantee, lifetime replacement warranty, and FREE shipping! Use coupon code 'iphoneinca' for 20% off your purchase! Order today!**
Posted under: iPad Games