Today Apple released the second beta of iOS 5 to developers. A new version of iTunes 10.5, beta 2, was also released.
iOS 5 beta 2 build 9A5248d includes the following changes:
- Wireless syncing has been enabled for Mac OS X computers (requires OS X 10.6.8 or Lion)
- You will see an option to enable wireless syncing when you connect your device to iTunes with the USB cable. It is recommended you perform your initial sync with a cable after restoring your device.
- Wireless syncing is triggered automatically when the device is connected to power and on the same network as the paired computer. Or, you can manually trigger a sync from iTunes or from Settings -> General -> iTunes Sync (same network as paired computer required). Be sure your device is plugged into a power source when performing Wireless syncs.
- iTunes 10.5 Beta 2 is available
- WiFi Sync must first be enabled in iTunes.
- Apple Logo is now animated before “Setup”
- Regular wallpapers are back
- iCloud has a new logo in Settings
- OTA software updates have been enabled
- “No New Notifications” now appears in the Notification Center
- Stocks Notification Center widget is off by default
More as the story develops…
**Want the BEST new iPad protection? Order your invisibleSHIELD by ZAGG, the strongest protection for your new iPad backed by a 30 day money back guarantee, lifetime replacement warranty, and FREE shipping! Use coupon code 'iphoneinca' for 20% off your purchase! Order today!**
Posted under: iPad Firmware