When the iPad launched in Canada, Bell Mobility was among the first wireless carriers to offer contract-free data plans for iPad.
At that time, Bell had two prepaid data plans available (activate on iPad):
- $15/month: 250MB (if data amount is exceeded, customer must repurchase another package; no overage fees)
- $35/month: 5GB (if data amount is exceeded, customer must repurchase another package; no overage fees)
Going forward, the company still offers the original prepaid options but has now modified those existing options into two new postpaid data plan options with flex data (activate by calling Bell):
- $20/month Flex Data: 500MB (if data exceeds 500MB, the customer is automatically moved to $35/month)
- $35/month Flex Data: 5GB (if data exceeds 5GB, customer is charged $0.015 cents per additional MB)
Bell has also introduced a new Tablet Add-on called “Tablet TV” which is available for $10.00/month (US Data Roaming: $3/MB).
Bell customers can further combine the Tablet TV add-on with the $35 Prepaid Data plan for the following package:
- $45/month: 5GB data + Tablet TV
**Want the BEST new iPad protection? Order your invisibleSHIELD by ZAGG, the strongest protection for your new iPad backed by a 30 day money back guarantee, lifetime replacement warranty, and FREE shipping! Use coupon code 'iphoneinca' for 20% off your purchase! Order today!**
Posted under: Bell