Skitch was recently acquired by Evernote, and afterwards the simplistic and easy to use photo editing app became free in the Mac App Store. Now, the company has released their iPad version of this app, which is a must download for those looking to edit photos easily. Cool features include sharing right to Evernote and also AirPlay capabilities.
Express yourself with fewer words, emails and meetings…with Skitch for iPad!
Use shapes, arrows, sketches and text annotation to get your point across fast. Mark up photos, screenshots, maps, and webpages then share them with anyone you like.
Skitch lets you:
- Annotate: Add arrows, shapes and text to existing images
- Create: Draw something new
- Edit: Reposition, recolor and remove your annotations at will
- Share: Send your sketches and annotations over Twitter and email
- Present: Show your work in real time via AirPlay on Apple TV
- Remember: Save everything to Evernote for later
Use Skitch to:
- Sketch and share
- Point out objects and locations in a photo
- Brainstorm design ideas with your team
- Identify a point of interest on a map
- Annotate a screenshot of your awesome high score
- Have fun!
Skitch is part of the Evernote family of apps designed to help you remember everything.
The Evernote team noted Skitch for iPhone is ‘in the works’ and coming soon, but they wanted to release the iPad version first. Stay tuned!
Click here to download Skitch for iPad-it’s free.
**Want the BEST new iPad protection? Order your invisibleSHIELD by ZAGG, the strongest protection for your new iPad backed by a 30 day money back guarantee, lifetime replacement warranty, and FREE shipping! Use coupon code 'iphoneinca' for 20% off your purchase! Order today!**