Today, Microsoft released its first iPad app with Bing for iPad. The app is similar to Microsoft’s existing Bing for iPhone app in that users get a daily image and information regarding weather, news, movies, and trends. The main difference is the iPad version of Bing looks much better.
While Bing is a search engine application, the iPad app delivers a lot more to users than just search, especially when using the bottom tabs to view the wealth of information they deliver.
Also, like the iPhone version, the iPad app features Voice Search which enables users to speak their search items for websites, news, images, videos, or maps. Of course, you can still type your search queries.
• Swipe through our touch enabled movie listings, news articles, trending topics, local businesses and other rich, immersive search results.
• Stay current with the latest news, traffic, weather, stock quotes, movies and popular searches from the main screen.
• Bing Local and Map integration to help you find the places you are looking for from directions with real-time tracking to immersive road, traffic, aerial and “bird’s eye” views.
• Follow the latest news and trending topics with beautifully iPad optimized results with rich images and magazine inspired layouts.
• Tell Bing what you are searching for with voice activated search.
• Wonderful touch friendly, grid view of image searches, with source site details and full page preview.
• Easily navigate between Bing results and websites as Bing frames the site to make it easy to return the search or to launch a new one.
**Want the BEST new iPad protection? Order your invisibleSHIELD by ZAGG, the strongest protection for your new iPad backed by a 30 day money back guarantee, lifetime replacement warranty, and FREE shipping! Use coupon code 'iphoneinca' for 20% off your purchase! Order today!**
Posted under: App Store