The popular i.TV app has been updated with several new features, a new design, and now has iPad support.
For those not already using i.TV, the app is best known for its Netflix integration and for providing local TV listings based on your service provider (Shaw, Bell, Rogers, etc). Using the app, users may bookmark their favorite shows, schedule their TiVo DVR, and also access show information from IMDB and Wikipedia.
Users can sign in to i.TV with Facebook, Twitter, Google or AOL to access advanced features and enable sync from an iPhone to an iPad.
With the new 3.0 update, i.TV has become a universal application available for iPhone, iPod touch and now iPad. The update features are listed:
- New look: i.TV has an all-new user interface, designed to make it easy and enjoyable to discover which shows are playing and where users can view content on television and online.
- Shows: i.TV introduces the “Shows” page where users can browse shows and search for what is on television and online.
- i.TV Daily News: i.TV introduces the “Feed” page, which provides users with the very latest entertainment news. The “Feed” page also allows users to filter news stories by favorite shows.
- Hulu: i.TV now allows you to see what is available from Hulu online and directly link to the Hulu Plus application for iPhone and iPad.
- TV-only: i.TV is now TV-only and no longer provides information for in-theater movies. Users can still access listings information about movies airing on television.
i.TV is available in the App Store for free.
**Want the BEST new iPad protection? Order your invisibleSHIELD by ZAGG, the strongest protection for your new iPad backed by a 30 day money back guarantee, lifetime replacement warranty, and FREE shipping! Use coupon code 'iphoneinca' for 20% off your purchase! Order today!**
Posted under: App Store