A new photography app for iPad called “Instamap” enables users to easily browse Instagram photos from their iPad. A neat feature of the app is the ability to set subscriptions and the photo results are constantly updated.
For browsing, you can quickly view photos according to a tag or a location. Photos may further be organized into tile view or pins on a map. From here, you can “like” photos or just simply swipe through them and browse.
Overall, the big feature of Instagram is being able to browse through photos in real time via a subscription. While it may not sound like much, it makes browsing very easy and very amusing, especially since the photos appear in real time.
Check out the feature list below:
Instamap features include:
• View photos in tile view or pinned to a map
• Create 2 types of subscriptions: based on location or on tags
• View photos from all the user’s subscriptions together or separately
• View popular photos
• View user’s photo stream
• See photos’ details (author, date, description, comments, “likes”)
• “Like” photos
• Add comments to photos
• Swipe navigation through a gallery
• Real time browsing through photos
Also note that you need to have an Instagram account to use the app.
Instamap is available in the App Store for $1.99.
**Want the BEST new iPad protection? Order your invisibleSHIELD by ZAGG, the strongest protection for your new iPad backed by a 30 day money back guarantee, lifetime replacement warranty, and FREE shipping! Use coupon code 'iphoneinca' for 20% off your purchase! Order today!**
Posted under: App Store