If you use CloudApp with your iPad, you may be interested in a recently updated iPad app called BlueNube.
BlueNube enables users to upload photos, videos, files from other applications, and save bookmarks to CloudApp right from the iPad. Using the app, users can also access the files, view images, documents, and bookmarks and further share them via Twitter or Facebook.
In brief, BlueNube gives users a way to upload and share items from the iPad without having to use Safari or the web application. Check out the full feature list below:
- View images, videos, bookmarks, texts (txt and rtf), PDF, Office and iWork documents
- Delete files
- Search files by category
- Pull down to refresh category
- View your files in portrait or landscape orientation
- Double tap with one finger to zoom in an image
- Tap with two fingers to zoom out an image
- Pinch an image to zoom
- Export files to other applications.
The app is simple, clean, and gives CloudApp users some great functionality. BlueNube is available in the App Store for $1.99.
Note that BlueNube requires a CloudApp account. This can be obtained for free at http://getcloudapp.com/
**Want the BEST new iPad protection? Order your invisibleSHIELD by ZAGG, the strongest protection for your new iPad backed by a 30 day money back guarantee, lifetime replacement warranty, and FREE shipping! Use coupon code 'iphoneinca' for 20% off your purchase! Order today!**
Posted under: App Store