Wacom, makers of the popular Wacom Bamboo Tablets, have released a new digital paper note book app for iPad. The app enables users to use their own handwriting to sketch thoughts and ideas on the digital note book.
While the app can be used without a stylus, it works most effectively with one. Wacom positions their Bamboo stylus with the app, but you could just as easily use any other iPad-compatible stylus.
If you are looking for a solution to create digital notes via handwriting, especially for uses such as school, work, or home, definitely check out the Bamboo Paper app.
Some of the other features of Bamboo Paper include the following:
- Quickly scan your book by browsing through thumbnail images of your pages
- Share your ideas – send an individual page or an entire book by e-mail
- Present your thoughts to a group – connect your iPad to a projector to show off your sketches and ideas to others at meetings and brainstorm sessions
- Print an individual page or entire book
- Mark important notes by bookmarking individual pages
- Easily change paper types and color
As a bonus, the Bamboo Paper app is free until June 30 2011. After that, the app will be available for $1.99.
**Want the BEST new iPad protection? Order your invisibleSHIELD by ZAGG, the strongest protection for your new iPad backed by a 30 day money back guarantee, lifetime replacement warranty, and FREE shipping! Use coupon code 'iphoneinca' for 20% off your purchase! Order today!**
Posted under: App Store