This afternoon, Apple updated GarageBand for iPad and iMovie for iOS devices.
GarageBand, now at version 1.0.1, received an update for AirPlay support and other forms of connectivity. The app also received updates for new file formats that may be imported and copy and paste capabilities.
What’s New In Version 1.0.1
• Support for audio output over AirPlay, Bluetooth devices and HDMI with the Apple Digital AV Adapter.
• Import of AIFF, WAV, CAF audio files and Apple Loops (16 bit, 44.1 kHz).
• Allows copy and paste of audio from supported apps into GarageBand.
• Addresses occurrences of GarageBand freezing while playing Smart Instruments.
• Improves overall stability and addresses a number of minor issues.
iMovie, which was updated for all iOS devices, now at version 1.2.1, received mostly fixes and performance updates but also received some feature updates in regards to video and audio when using the Apple Digital AV Adapter.
What’s New In Version 1.2.1
• Audio plays from your HDTV when using the Apple Digital AV Adapter.
• Video plays full screen from Marquee to your HDTV when using the Apple Digital AV Adapter.
• Resolves some cases of missing media in projects.
• Provides more accurate clip grouping by date in Video browser.
• Fixes an issue where a project’s background music would not fade in or out.
• Additional performance and reliability improvements.
GarageBand is available in the iPad App Store for $4.99.
iMovie is available in the App Store for all iOS devices for $4.99.
**Want the BEST new iPad protection? Order your invisibleSHIELD by ZAGG, the strongest protection for your new iPad backed by a 30 day money back guarantee, lifetime replacement warranty, and FREE shipping! Use coupon code 'iphoneinca' for 20% off your purchase! Order today!**
Posted under: App Store