If you occasionally work with PDF’s on your iPad, Adobe has released a new iOS app called “CreatePDF” that enables users to easily create PDF documents from many existing file types.
By default, CreatePDF opens all Microsoft Office file types, Adobe Illustrator drawings, Photoshop images, InDesign files, and other file types such as JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF and TIFF images.
Since CreatePDF is a universal app, the app works across all of your iOS devices.
High Quality PDF Creation
• Creates PDF files that look exactly like the original using the same technology as Adobe Acrobat.
• Consistent, high-fidelity PDF conversion independent of device or software. Uses Adobe’s online services to ensure there is no compromise on quality or performance. The service does not keep a copy of your original or the PDF document.
• Creates PDF files that meet accessibility standards.
• Preserves links, end notes, foot notes and creates bookmarks automatically in PDF files converted from Office documents
• Preserves Transitions and converts Multi-media Content for Power Point files.
• Intuitive Interface for PDF Conversion
• Convert email attachments or files stored in the cloud or any application by opening them within the Adobe CreatePDF application.
• Hand over converted PDF files to other applications, including sending as email attachments with one touch
Supported File Formats include:
• MS Word (docx, doc), Excel(xlsx, xls), PowerPoint (pptx, ppt)
• Adobe Illustrator (ai), Photoshop (psd) and InDesign (indd)
• Images – JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF, TIFF
• RTF, Text and WordPerfect
• OpenOffice and StarOffice documents
CreatePDF is available in the App Store for $9.99.
**Want the BEST new iPad protection? Order your invisibleSHIELD by ZAGG, the strongest protection for your new iPad backed by a 30 day money back guarantee, lifetime replacement warranty, and FREE shipping! Use coupon code 'iphoneinca' for 20% off your purchase! Order today!**
Posted under: App Store